My Etsy shop was shut down! Goodbye Etsy~!

 


Hi Everyone~!
I am so sorry to inform you that my Etsy shop was a history now.

If you are reading this without know me, Hi, I am Alice from BouSi design, had been selling handmade pen case, bags and doll outfit on Etsy.

From 2018, I had been working very hard on building the shop, time was tough, so as my business.




From no order to having some progress, I spent so much effort on it and I finally became a 5 stars seller. I am so happy that there were lots of happy customers telling me that they love my design and products.

Then one day in Feb, 2024, I just turn back the shop to open from holiday mode, I was informed that my shop was suspended. I have no idea of what's going on. The email from Etsy just said I can't get back the account and they won't share their internal discussion.  


I was very upset and frustrated, however, I believe that it's just a push for me to build my own store. The transaction fee of Etsy has been increase a lot and the listing fee is quite a burden to me & my customer.



I know it will be difficult to build up my own shop but that's my only way to go! 

Thank you so much for my followers and lovely client, your support is really important to me. I will work harder and make more cute fabric crafts for sure!

If you want to know more about me, my story or my design, welcome to follow my on Instagram and online shop.

BouSi Instagram

BouSi online shop by Payhip






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explore the Handmade Market in Tokyo

Crazy Fabric Shopping in Tokyo-Nippori

How to plan your cherry blossom trip to Japan without failure?